This blog is going to be used for ECMP 255, a class that I am taking at the University of Regina while completing my Bachelor of Education degree.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
The First Two Classes
The first two classes in ECMP have been quite overwhelming. We have had a lot of things shown to us that I am still trying to understand. I have thoroughly enjoyed the videos that have been shared in class, and the tools such as Google Reader. Many of the tools in this class have been shown very quickly, so I only have a basic understanding of some, but I look forward to learning about some of these more in depth. I find that some of the tools that can be used in the classroom look useful and can be fairly easy to understand. I am hoping that I can learn more about some of these tools so I can use them in their future classroom. I have used some technology in the classroom, but it may not have been used as effectively as it could have been. I am hoping to learn to use some of the tools demonstrated to us because they seem like they would bring technology into the classroom in an effective manner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're definitely only at the beginning phase - there's much left to learn, and there will be a lot of time to dive in and closely examine the tools!
ReplyDelete