This blog is going to be used for ECMP 255, a class that I am taking at the University of Regina while completing my Bachelor of Education degree.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Summary of Learning
For our final project for ECMP 355 we needed to create a summary of learning. We have learned many new tools in this class and we needed to pick one to use for our final presentation. I chose to challenge myself by doing Pecha Kucha. This is a powerpoint presentation, but you only put a picture or a couple of words on each slide, and each slide is only up for about 20 seconds. I like to talk a lot and have trouble summing up what I want to say, so I though that this would be a good thing to use because I could then practice summing up my words. I have practiced a few times and need to talk fast in order to fit everything in in 20 seconds, so it should be an interesting presentation tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment