Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Final Project

For the final project for this class, Sara, Bethann, and I are going to be working as a team. We are going to make a site that focuses on helping teachers implement different reading techniques. We are going to focus on the strategies of DRTA, LEA, and SBR. We will also be informing our readers on how-to do running records. It should be fun and informative!

In ERDG 415 we are learning about these different strategies. We are learning these strategies to use them while we tutor students with reading difficulties. I believe that if we use these strategies while we are tutoring, we will have a better idea of how and when to use these strategies. This will also be beneficial for teachers to see and read, because sometimes you have these strategies but are unsure of when to use them. Hopefully we will be able to help out future and practicing teachers.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great project! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've retired in June, I've been working PT as a tutor. I will be most interested to view your project, and hopefully learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great! I was very interested in taking ERDG but was unable to due to conflicts with my schedule. I look forward to seeing your project and hearing about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete