Using what I have learned in class so far, I used Windows Movie Maker and made a compilation video for my EFDN presentation. I am focusing on the queer representation in the series 90210. I chose to make a video because I thought that it would be easier for me to show my classmates the struggle of the character rather than to explain it. I am excited that I learned how to make videos in this class because I would have never thought to have made a video for a presentation before.
However, now that we have watched the video around copyright issues, I am not sure about what is and isn't allowed. I have posted this video on YouTube for ease of sharing it with my class on Monday, but that night I will be taking it down to be on the safe side. That is the same reason that I am not posting it here.
Too bad, I would have liked to have seen it. I imagine must of it may have fallen under fair dealing - something we can talk more about in class.
ReplyDeleteI will bring it to share with you because I am quite excited about it. This may also aid in our discussion over unfair dealing.
ReplyDelete