So I talked to my ECMP 3535 professor about whether the video that I compiled was okay to be uploaded to YouTube. We decided that because it was a compilation of clips from around 11 different episodes and I did not include an entire episode, it can be considered fair trade. I hope you enjoy the video that I made, I am especially proud of this video and feel that it got my point across!
I created this video using clips from the second and third season of the series 90210 in response to an assignment for my EFDN 306 class on Queer Representation in the Media. I saw the representations that the producers attempted to have some queer representation within this series and I wanted to show this to my class and analyze it. I think that the fact that the producers are attempting to represent queers in an accurate manner in their show is a step in the right direction
Please let me know what you think!!!
I think you did a really amazing job in capturing Teddy's struggle.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dillon!!
ReplyDelete