For this tech task we had to find a picture and create a six word story that goes along with it. These are the two photos that I decided to create stories for.
Picture #1:
I love nature and took this picture of a Trolls Falls in Kananaskis Country.
Picture #2:
In my EFDN 306 class we have begun to talk about Two Spirit people. This was a traditional way of life for gay and lesbians but now many youth who identify with Two Spirit do not know a lot about what they are feeling and are not accepted, even in the First Nation communities. This all began to take place after colonization when the settlers decided that homosexual relationships and gender crossing were wrong and made First Nations people cease these acts.
I received this photo from Dancing to Eagle Spirit Society. Check them out for more information on Two Spirit people.


No comments:
Post a Comment