Daniella Tiefenbach

This blog is going to be used for ECMP 255, a class that I am taking at the University of Regina while completing my Bachelor of Education degree.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FINISHED PORTFOLIO

Even though it is not due for another 4 weeks, I have finished my Online Professional Portfolio. Visit my Portfolio Page to see why I chose to create a new portfolio and to get the address!

Hope you like it!!! Please let me know what you think!
Posted by Miss Tiefenbach at 2:58 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • Teaching Philosophy
  • Tech Tasks
  • Why Use Blogging as Connective Writing??
  • How I Would Use Blogging/ Technology in the Classr...
  • Portfolio
  • Final Project
  • Resources

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Preparing for a Future in Education
      • IT'S DONE
      • Amazing
      • Collaboration (Tech Task #10)
      • Incorporating Queer Issues into the Classroom
      • A New Activity Idea
      • Classroom Blogging
      • FINISHED PORTFOLIO
      • Frustrating
      • New Pages
      • Six Word Story (Tech Task #9)
      • Goals
      • Autism Video
      • Google Doc Spreadsheet (Tech Task #8)
      • Final Project on the Go!
      • Cute Video
      • Focus on the 90%
      • Class Video
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.